Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 16-30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved, seeds removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 24 toothpicks
1. Preheat the oven's broiler. Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
2. Mix the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl.
3. Stuff the jalapenos with the cheese mixture, then wrap each stuffed jalapeno with 1/2 slice of bacon, using a toothpick to hold the bacon in place.
4. Place wrapped jalapeno peppers on a baking pan.
5. Broil until the bacon becomes crisp, flipping halfway through, about 8-15 minutes on each side.
For the original recipe, go to:
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
My Favorite Appetizer Recipe Blog